Peripheral Neuropathy Awareness week is May 7-13, 2017.
There are lots of ways you can get involved to engage the greater community it inform them about this significant public health issue:
- Do you go someplace to exercise? Ask your gym and/or fitness center to display the Neuropathy Awareness Week Flyer attached below.
- Ask your fitness or physical therapy center to designate that week for charitable donations to FPN.
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser for FPN. For instructions click here.
- Pass out our Neuropathy Awareness Week flyer and ask to have it displayed at the office of your doctor’s office, physical therapist, chiropractor, and acupuncturist. Maybe your local health food store, coffee shop or community center would hang one up.
- Share our Facebook post (coming soon) and temporarily change your profile picture in support of Neuropathy Awareness Week.
- Ask your local radio and television stations to announce the week as a public service announcement.
- Does your employer match donations? This would be a great week to make a donation to FPN and make it worth twice as much!