Let’s redefine the giving spirit this holiday season
The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy  (FPN) is joining the global giving movement on this Giving Tuesday, November 28, 2017. Choose the Foundation as your charity of choice  and let’s redefine the giving spirit this holiday season.
After Black Friday and Cyber Monday comes Giving Tuesday, held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving (in the USA) to kick off the holiday giving season. Giving Tuesday was founded in 2012 to inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
How can you give back during this holiday season? The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy has just the answer!
- Share your story. We’d love to learn about your journey with peripheral neuropathy. When were you diagnosed? How have you coped with this condition? What support do you receive from family and friends that help you make it through the day and night? Please email your story to the Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy at firstname.lastname@example.org  and we’ll try our best to highlight your journey in an upcoming E-News communication  or patient profile.
- Have fun on social. Use the Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy’s social media sites to talk about why you support the Foundation during this holiday season.
- Start your own fundraiser on Facebook  and challenge your family and friends to join you in choosing the Foundation as your charity of choice . Don’t forget to tag FPN and #GivingTuesday!
- Post a blog on LinkedIn  sharing how you are helping to raise awareness in your community on peripheral neuropathy.
- Post a photo of yourself giving back on Instagram, or create a short video about why you support the Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy .
- Continue pitching the press. Help us spread the word about PN and the Foundation’s work. Share your peripheral neuropathy story with local news outlets or post your profile at your go-to grocery store or fitness center. Get your coworkers, neighbors and entire community excited about supporting you and the Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy  on this Giving Tuesday, November 28, 2017.
- Donate. Make your gift  to FPN on November 28 and be part of this important day. Help the Foundation advance its unique programs and support scientific research by donating and encouraging others to donate to FPN. Your gift  will support the Foundation in advancing a cure for peripheral neuropathy.
Share your story.
Have fun on social.
Continue pitching the press.
And donate online  or call 847-883-9942.
Join FPN and the worldwide #GivingTuesday movement by helping the Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy redefine the giving spirit this holiday season!