Share the Facts!
Help increase awareness of peripheral neuropathy by sharing key facts with your social networks and your community, during Peripheral Neuropathy Awareness week (May 6- May 12, 2018) and beyond.
An estimated 30mm people in the United States alone experience symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, and even more people worldwide. And yet, it is still a secret disease: no one has heard of it, not enough treatments are available for it, and not enough funding is being made available for research on it.
Peripheral Neuropathy Facts
Here are some ways to can share the facts about peripheral neuropathy:
- Learn more about peripheral neuropathy ( What is PN  )
- Share information  about peripheral neuropathy
- See if your doctor will put some of these brochures in his/her office
- Share this brochure with a friend who may be interested in this information
- Print these posters to hang in your community
- Approach your local newspapers and tv/radio stations with information about peripheral neuropathy
- Watch and share this video (coming soon) by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn
- Share the facts by tweet:
#PeripheralNeuripathy is a life-altering condition that makes the hands & feet painful
or tingling and can affect balance. #PeripheralNeuropathyAwareness
#PeripheralNeuropathy affects more than 20 million people in the US alone, more around the world. #PeripheralNeuropathyAwareness
#PeripheralNeuropathy needs more research dollars to bring treatments and a cure. #PeripheralNeuropathyAwareness