Spread the Word!
For National Peripheral Neuropathy Awareness Week (May 6-12, 2018), we need people to hear about peripheral neuropathy and the number of people it affects. We need to raise the profile of peripheral neuropathy to reach more funding for research and for a cure.
These are a few resources you can use in your campaigns to spread the word about peripheral neuropathy:
- Logos: You can use the logos for online, printed items, or add to your email signature
- Social Media Shareables: Use these images at the top of your Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn), change your profile picture, or share the posts about peripheral neuropathy
- Posters or PN Brochure: Share these online or Print to use for an event or put up in your community
- Video (Stay tuned…): Share this video on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email (link)
- Include the hashtags #CallOutPeripheralNeuropathy, #PeripheralNeuropathyAwareness, or #SupporttheFoundationforPeripheralNeuropathy in your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram posts
Help us spread the word!
Tell us what you do and how you use these resources so we can capture the impact of National Peripheral Neuropathy Week, and improve on these resources for the future.