Keep building peripheral neuropathy awareness!
It was a busy and exciting time for us at the Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy, as we focused building peripheral neuropathy awareness.
We thank our network, our supporters and our partners for their efforts leading up to as well as during the week. With their help, and your help, we have seen the numbers of patients we support increase through a growing network of online followers and email base. We have developed engaging resources that allowed us, and you, to share the true extent of peripheral neuropathy’s impact. And we developed media interest in hearing the peripheral neuropathy story.
We hope that, through this raised attention, we can help more patients and focus more resources for research and a cure.
But we don’t need to end our awareness campaign this week! Let’s keep the momentum going!
- Did you watch our peripheral neuropathy awareness video? Watch it again, and share it with your networks.
- Do you know someone who wants to know more about peripheral neuropathy? Share our brochures, our flyers, and our website information. You can share the resources online, or print them and post them on community bulletin boards, or even in your doctor’s office.
- We thank our friends who wrote stories, poems and blog posts, and shared them on traditional and social media outlets. Do you have interest and ability to continue our media outreach? We welcome your help!
- Our support group network continued to raise awareness in their local communities through the help they give their neighbors, and by exploring state awareness week recognition, local media announcements, and other forms of raising awareness. No doubt their efforts continue!
- Members of our network stepped up to organize local fundraising/awareness raising events through charity workout classes, an office ‘jeans day’, and online fundraisers. We can help you do the same!
- Finally, we are grateful to all who stepped up already to join our Ambassador Committee. We welcome you to join us as we continue to raise awareness for our cause!
The Foundation’s mission is to dramatically improve the lives of people living with peripheral neuropathy. If you have any interest in helping us or learning more about our programs and research efforts, please contact us at email@example.com.