The study population
Subjects with diabetic (DPN), chemo-induced (CIPN), idiopathic and HIV/AIDS peripheral neuropathies.
Data collection for the PNRR
- PNRR data collection began in January 2012. The PNRR data comprise a standardized evaluation of subjects enrolled in PNRR; data are recorded directly on PNRR forms (hard copy or electronic) during the evaluation process
- Patient History Questionnaire
- Physician Exam Form
- Peripheral Nerve Work-up Form
- Blood Draw
- PNRR protocol requires annual, longitudinal follow-up as long as the subject is able to participate
- The PNRR includes several variables, representing demographics, social history, medical history, family history, laboratory tests, clinical tests, and diagnoses
- Information is collected from in-person office visit
The chart below provides the statistical overview from the period of January 2012 – December 2022.
Painful vs. Non-Painful Neuropathy
FPN's Educational Webinars are available to all!
The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy has countless resources for PN patients – one great example is our webinars on various topics related to understanding this condition and how you can get your life back on track!
FPN’s educational webinars have proven to help tens of thousands of patients and their caregivers on an annual basis. We record all of our programs and post these webinars online for our constituents to view again at their leisure.