Webinar: Charitable Planned Giving
Have you wondered about Planned Giving, Charitable Trusts, Donor Advised Funds and the like?
Are you curious as to how these and other tools can be used for donations that are tax-smart and have a lasting impact on the causes you care about?
FPN Board President, Lou Mazawey, and an expert panel on tax and estate planning (Mark Friese and Dan Ruttenberg) discuss how you can give better to FPN and other nonprofit organizations.
Their presentation includes topics such as:
• Appreciated Stock vs Cash Donations
• IRA Charitable Contributions
• Bunching of Charitable Donations
• Bequests, Trusts, and other legacy gifting methods
• Donor Advised Funds and Community Foundations
• Update on the CARES act and other tax regulations that impact charitable giving
This webinar was held live on March 16, 2021.
For more information on charitable giving structures, click here.